Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All-Nighters

Today has been the longest day ever, and it isn't over -- far from it. As I type this post I am ingesting my second energy shot of the day and gearing up for a dreaded all-nighter.

Not to whine, or brag, or whatever you want to call it, but I started off this morning with THREE parent teacher conferences, followed by property, followed by contracts, followed by a Q&A with Congressman John Yarmuth, followed the whole "tell-me-about-your-day" thing with the kiddos -- which all brings me to now....time to work on a Memo.

As I was driving home I was trying to think of ways I could sleep and push some work off until tomorrow, but then I stopped myself. I remembered that the kind of life/career I desire is going to require little sleep and I might as well get used to it now. So, I watched this inspirational video and threw back a 5-hour-energy.

Either I'll end up finding myself in an asylum someday, or finding fame and fortune. I am not sure which, I just know it wont be anywhere in the middle! :-)

Thanks to Cassie Restrepo for this awesome video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment