Friday, October 7, 2011

Playin' Hookie in Order to Study....??!

I'm not really sure if I should say this on my Law School Blog but, I'm playing hookie right now! 


I had a tough decision to make.


A.) Skip class and spend the day home alone and kid-free until 5:00PM cramming for my Legal Research Final Exam which is tomorrow morning. 
B.) Go to school and then study tonight, with 4 little munchkins running around. 


I chose "A."


After all, part of the purpose of law school is to teach us how to prioritize our time. Once we are lawyers, the demand for our time will always be higher than the supply. We will always have to analyze and decide what is most important and what goes higher on the priority list. 


Out of my juggling act of class, kids, and study-time, I had to prioritize. And today, study-time won!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do this sometimes. Now that I see others rationalize it, I might make the same decision.

    ReplyDelete