Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sorry, But You Wouldn't Understand.

It's that time of year when the family starts calling and arranging holiday schedules. Coordinating a holiday schedule is hard enough on a traditional family, but throw a handful of divorces in there and you will start to consider hiring an Events Coordinator. :-)

This year, Thanksgiving falls only days before our 1st final exam!! I've already placed my family on alert that I can not host Thanksgiving at my home this year. As much as I would love to, I'll have far too much studying to do.

As the semester progresses, our work load is increasing, and my unanswered text messages and emails are building up. I want to say sorry to my friends and family who may feel like I am ignoring them, I'm not doing it becuase I don't care.

For those who have never been to Law School, you can't understand. You may have been able to study for an exam in a week or two when you went to college, but Law School exams don't work that way. We spend the entire semester preparing for ONE exam.

So, once again, sorry to all my Friends and Family who may feel neglected by me right now. Thanksgiving may not be great, but I promise you'll have my undivided attention come Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment