Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Attn: October 2011 LSAT Takers

Over the weekend, thousands of law school hopefuls took the LSAT. I remember this time last year, showing up at the testing center with my plastic baggy full of "authorized items" and a stomach full of butterflies. 


As stressful as I thought that Saturday morning to be, it was cupcakes and unicorns compared to the war-zone I'm in now. 


I'm not saying this to scare you October LSAT takers, I'm telling you as a segue into this piece of advice: enjoy the remaining ten months of your life. 


Cherish them. Savor them. Seize them. Because this time next year, you will be yearning for thier return. 


That being said, congrats to everyone who took the exam and feels good about it. Everyone else, there’s always December!


PS: If you're looking for a good school. I know of one! Hint Hint. (Click here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment